Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9, 2014 Part 2: General Custer's Bacon and Bacon Valentines

MY LIFE WITH BACON CONTINUES after a long drive back from central Wisconsin.  I just had to post about two topics about which I learned today.

HOW TO MAKE A BACON VALENTINE now has to be one of my all-time favorite videos.  Two chicks demonstrating how to make bacon flowers and put them together into a bouquet for your Valentine.  The page is HERE  Please click and watch the video.  I will be doing this on Thursday to be ready for the DAY.

 
GENERAL GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER had his own favorite BACON, and his wedding anniversary is today, in 1864.  Being a graduate of the same institution as said Custer, I felt an obligation to  link to his anniversary HERE.  I find it very cool that his wife's maiden name is Bacon.  I wonder how far she is from Kevin?  They have to be related, right?


Enjoy, and we'll see you next week, as I review some interesting bacon and include NEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment