Friday, August 11, 2017

Summer 2017: My Full Presentation from Camp Bacon!

MY LIFE WITH BACON CONTINUES with the full presentation I gave at Zingerman's Camp Bacon. This is mostly self-explanatory, but I've added a little text to help you. If you want to invite me to a BaconFest to present this, I'm happy to do so!

First, a photo of Debbie and I with Ari Weinzweig, founder of Zingerman's deli in Ann Arbor, with Jordan, one of Ari's co-workers.

Scroll down for a really funny video of a crime involving bacon.





Yes, my presentation was indeed about bacon-related crimes and incidents.


Burned bacon is extremely unhealthy. Don't do it.

There are a lot of chemicals in bacon, most are good for you. In fact, bacon is extremely low on the insulin index. Nitrates and nitrites are not bad (many studies have proven), but Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons are truly bad news. So don't overcook your bacon.

Every hear of Di-Hydrogen Oxide? 
But PAHs are truly bad.

There is actually a parody site about Di-Hydrogen Oxide.






I need to follow up with this guy to see how his engagement worked out.






This girl actually threw raw bacon at the 'pigs' and was arrested.
Here's a news report with video!



 There really is a lot of crime involving bacon.



 Stranger than fiction. I have the police and court reports is you want them.










No comments:

Post a Comment