Friday, July 26, 2013

June 26, 2013 New Product: The Bacon Bowl!

My food-savvy son Sam Murphy got me into using a cupcake pan, and instead of putting in a paper insert for a cupcake, put Canadian bacon and/or prosciutto in there instead.  He got the idea from lifehacker.  Then, fill the cavity with eggs and cheese; bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes (or microwave as appropriate), and you have a ready-to-pop-in-your-mouth breakfast.  I tried to line the pan with bacon instead, but the bacon didn't properly crisp up.




In the category of "why didn't I think of this" comes the Bacon Bowl.  Watch the video, check out their website.  Pure genius; I ordered a few and will be handing them out as gifts.  Comes with a recipe book too.  Way overpriced, but worth a look!  Stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment